|
Come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on.
來做決定吧,決定那些我曾試過很多次將它們融入我這一生的事情
When I sit alone, come get a little known
儅我一個人獨處時,便慢慢能弄明白一些
But I need more than myself this time.
但現在,我需要的多過我本身
Step from the road to the sea to the sky, and I do believe that we rely on
從陸地走向大海走向天邊,然後,我真的相信了我們所依靠的
When I lay it on, come get to play it on
儅我依靠著它,試著接近深入它
All my life to sacrifice.
我奉獻了我的一生
Hey oh... listen what I say oh Hey oh...
聼我說吧
I got you hey oh, now listen what I say oh
我得到了你的hey oh,現在聼聼我說吧
When will I know that I really can't go
儅我知道我真的離不開
To the well once more - time to decide on.
再次來到井旁-由時間來決定
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside.
好吧,它將殺了我,何時我才能真正看清,所有我要看的都在井底
Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride,
來吧,請相信,在我有機會可以逃走前我最好不要離開
Well it's killing me, what do I really need - all that I need to look inside.
好吧,它將殺了我,何時我才能真正看清,所有我要看的都在井底
Hey oh... listen what I say oh Hey oh...
聼我說吧
Come back and hey oh
回來 hey oh
look at what I say oh
看看我說了什麽
The more I see the less I know
我看到的越多便知道地越少
The more I like to let it go - hey oh, woah...
便更樂意去放手-hey oh, woah...
People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow,
人們需要另一個完美幻想世界的掩護,哪裏就像是白雪一樣純潔
Finally divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go;
最終,卻被一句未知的話語瓦解,無處可逃
In between the cover of another perfect wonder and it's so white as snow,
就在那個被掩蓋的完美幻想世界裏,一切是那麽潔白,就像雪一樣
不弄了,困死了,明天繼續。。。。。 |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|