西班牙华人网 西华论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 537|回复: 2
收起左侧

Graduation(Friends Forever)

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-17 01:53:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式


And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
我們曾整夜討論以後的生活
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
不知25歲時我們會在哪裡
I keep thinking times will never change
我堅持認為時光不會改變
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
堅持認為事物會亙古不變
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
但當我們今年離開,我們就不再回來
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
不會再呆在一起,因為我們會過著不同的生活
And if you got something that you need to say
如果你有需要講的話
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
最好現在就說吧,因為你不可能再有另一天
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
因為我們在往前走,不能放慢腳步
These memories are playing like a film without sound
記憶就像在播放無聲電影
And I keep thinking of that night in june
我經常想起六月的那個夜晚
I didn't know much of love
我對愛還了解太少
But it came too soon and there was me and you
但它又來得太快,只有我和你在一起
And then we got real blue
我們獲得了真正的憂鬱
Stay at home talking on the telephone
呆在家裡和我在電話裡聊天
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
我們興奮,也很害怕
Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair
自嘲自樂,認為生活不公
And this is how it feels  
這就是全部的感受
As we go on, we remember
當生活繼續,我們記得
All the times we had together  
所有我們在一起的時光
And as our lives change, come whatever
當生活在改變,但無論發生什麼
We will still be, friends forever
我們仍然永遠是朋友
So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
如果我們身居要職、賺得很多錢
When we look back now, will our jokes still be funny?  
當我們回顧今天,是否我們的玩笑仍然有趣?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
是否仍然記得我們在學校裡學到的一切?
Still be trying to break every single rule  
是否還試著觸犯每一個規則?
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?  
是否聰明的小鮑比會成為股票經紀人?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?  
海瑟能否找到不會影響她曬成棕褐色的工作?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我堅持,堅持認為這並不是再見
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
堅持認為已到了展翅高飛的時候
And this is how it feels
這就是全部的感受
Repeat
La, la, la, la; yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la, we will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
是否我們會考慮未來就像我們考慮現在?
Can we survive it out there? can we make it somehow?  
是否我們在社會上能挺下來?是否我們能獲得某種成功?
I guess I thought that this would never end  
我猜我原以為這永遠都不會結束
And suddenly it's like we're women and men  
但突然好像我們都已經長大成人
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round?
是否過去會像影子一樣跟隨我們?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
是否當我離開這個地方,這些記憶會褪色?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我堅持,堅持認為這並不是再見
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly  
堅持認為已到了展翅高飛的時候


发表于 2013-6-17 03:01:14 | 显示全部楼层
Love is color blind. 也很带感~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-23 09:51:13 | 显示全部楼层
不错,背景伴奏很不错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|广告服务|免责声明|小黑屋|友情链接|Archiver|联系我们|手机版|西班牙华人网 西华论坛 ( 蜀ICP备05006459号 )

GMT+2, 2024-9-27 06:18 , Processed in 0.009133 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4 Licensed

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表
手机版