查看: 2023|回复: 2
收起左侧

[精品鉴赏] 2012国家地理每日图片一月 [31P]

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-31 23:02:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
January 1, 2012
Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar
Photograph by Juan Jose Acevedo, Your Shot
The light gracefully filters through the complex central vault above the atrium of the Museum of Islamic Art in Doha, Qatar.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 2, 2012
Tuscany, Italy
Photograph by Jure Kravanja, Your Shot
When I was driving last year through Tuscany, Italy, I suddenly saw this beautiful image.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 3, 2012
Infinity Pool, Singapore
Photograph by Chia Ming Chen
The vertiginous "infinity pool" at the Marina Bay Sands resort offers a sweeping view of Singapore, a country that's achieved success while building up instead of out.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 4, 2012
Rainbow, Lake Champlain
Photograph by Alan Nyiri, My Shot
This image was made on the afternoon of October 20, 2011, just before sunset, near Lake Champlain in Vermont.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 5, 2012
Street Scene, Ontario
Photograph by Frederic Mercnik, My Shot
I saw this scene through the glass in my car. I noticed that a couple was walking toward the scene. I waited for them to get into the frame and clicked the shutter. Shooting through the glass gives the image a real wet feeling.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 6, 2012
Floating Lanterns, Thailand
Photograph by Patrice Carlton, My Shot
I had planned a recent trip to Thailand in November to coincide with the Loy Krathong celebration because I had seen pictures of the floating lanterns being launched into the sky. However, nothing I had seen prepared me for the incredible magic of experiencing thousands of these lanterns floating into the night sky at once while monks chanted at the Lanna Meditation Center in Chiang Mai. It was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 7, 2012
Silica Pond, Iceland
Photograph by David Remacle, Your Shot
One of the highlights of the interior of Iceland: a hot-water pond, charged with silica, glowing in the middle of nowhere.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 8, 2012
Morning Ride, Netherlands
Photograph by Wouter van den Heuvel, Your Shot
A photo shot in the Netherlands, in a small town called Boskoop. September mornings usually look great, because on many mornings beautiful mist appears. The kid on the bike was on his way to school and had no idea what kind of beautiful display of light took place right behind him.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 9, 2012
Great Wall, China
Photograph by Byron Yu, My Shot
A woman rests on Jiankou Great Wall, a section of the Great Wall of China near Xizhazi Village.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 10, 2012
Church of Rodel, Outer Hebrides
Photograph by Jim Richardson, National Geographic
The 15th-century church of Rodel on the Isle of Lewis, built for the warlike chiefs of the MacLeods, towers over the sea lochs of Scotland's Outer Hebrides. Nothing in early modern Britain, from its cities to its remotest corners, was more political than religion. The church in every parish—nearly always the most imposing building—was as much a symbol of worldly control as a shrine to God.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 11, 2012
Submerged Plane, Bahamas
Photograph by Bjorn Moerman, Your Shot
While island hopping around the Bahamas in a Cessna C172 aircraft, I made this aerial of a Curtiss C-46 that ditched on November 15, 1980. It crashed while it was on a drug smuggling mission for the Colombian Medellín drug cartel and lies in shallow water east of the Norman's Cay airport in the Exumas, Bahamas. My preflight Internet research paid off!

登录/注册后可看大图

January 12, 2012
Westminster Abbey, London
Photograph by Jim Richardson, National Geographic
For a thousand years, music and ceremony have celebrated the Christian Gospel in Westminster Abbey in London. As the place where generations of English kings and queens have been married, crowned, and buried, this great medieval building embodied King James's cherished fusion of glory and regal authority—a visual and aural richness of which the new Bible was to be an integral part.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 13, 2012
Bandarban, Bangladesh
Photograph by M Yousuf Tushar, My Shot
Golden fields in Bandarban, one of the hill districts in southeastern Bangladesh

登录/注册后可看大图

January 14, 2012
Rice Terraces, China
Photograph by Byongsun Ahn, Your Shot
A farmer is beginning his day, walking along the rice terraces at dawn.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 15, 2012
Horses, Iceland
Photograph by Marketa Kalvachova, Your Shot
Icelandic horses are out all year, even through the winter. I captured these in-foal mares in southern Iceland in December 2011.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 16, 2012
Stargazer, Lake Malawi
Photograph by Chris Cannucciari, My Shot
Lake Malawi, Africa. A stargazer looks into the endless cosmos as waves lap along a beach in Southern Malawi.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 17, 2012
Iguazu Falls
Photograph by Chris Schmid, Your Shot
Aerial view of Iguazu Falls, Brazil-Argentina border

登录/注册后可看大图

January 18, 2012
Elephants, Uganda
Photograph by Joel Sartore, National Geographic
Elephants have miles of unbroken savanna to roam inside Uganda's Queen Elizabeth Park, where their numbers total 2,500, a dramatic rise after heavy poaching in the 1980s. Outside the preserve villagers kill elephants that trample and eat crops, though attacks have diminished with the digging of trenches to protect fields from wild trespassers.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 19, 2012
Riverbank, Belgrade
Photograph by David Konecny, My Shot
Overhead snapshot of the Belgrade riverbank—summer love, I guess!

登录/注册后可看大图

January 20, 2012
Reindeer, Scandinavia
Photograph by Erika Larsen
On a moonlit night, herders bring the reindeer into temporary tarp-enclosed corrals called gárdi to separate the pregnant females from the rest.

登录/注册后可看大图

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-31 23:04:12 | 显示全部楼层
January 21, 2012
Lake Assal, Djibouti
Photograph by George Steinmetz, National Geographic
Djibouti's Lake Assal is one of the world's saltiest lakes. Intense heat and strong winds fuel rapid evaporation, leaving a bathtub ring of minerals around the lake's shore.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 22, 2012
Buffalo Race, India
Photograph by AchintyaGuchhait Guchhait, My Shot
Kambala is a simple sport played in parts of Karnataka, India. The “track” used for Kambala is a paddy field filled with slush. It is a race of buffaloes controlled by a whip-lashing farmer. This is a shot taken at Vandar village near Mangalore.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 23, 2012
Astana, Kazakhstan
Photograph by Gerd Ludwig, National Geographic
Floral flourishes decorate Nurzhol Boulevard, or "Radiant Path."

登录/注册后可看大图

January 24, 2012
Vermilion Cliffs, Arizona
Photograph by Richard Barnes, National Geographic
Against the soaring backdrop of Arizona's Vermilion Cliffs, the 1929 Navajo Bridge, now used for foot traffic, crosses the Colorado River beside its 1995 counterpart.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 25, 2012
Cyclist, China
Photograph by Dominic Rubin, Your Shot
Walking along one of the many canals in the ancient city of Suzhou, a stall worker mounts her bike for her commute home, creating a pleasing silhouette set against bold Chinese writing and illuminations on a centuries-old dwelling. Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China

登录/注册后可看大图

January 26, 2012
Rock Climber, Peak District
Photograph by Nick Brown, Your Shot
A man climbs at sunset in Peak District National Park, England.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 27, 2012
Cave Painting, Papua New Guinea
Photograph by Amy Toensing, National Geographic
For generations people in the region have marked cave walls with stenciled handprints. These prints were made with clay-based paint, but in other caves, crimson stains tell the story of a bloody initiation ritual for young men.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 28, 2012
Dal Lake, India
Photograph by Rutuj Kamdar, Your Shot
A lone shikara boat slices through the peace and tranquility of Dal Lake, the oarsman reflecting on a better tomorrow to come.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 29, 2012
Caravans, Ethiopia
Photograph by George Steinmetz, National Geographic
Evoking a scene from biblical times, caravans arrive at the salt mines of Lake Asele, 381 feet below sea level. For centuries salt blocks, called amole, were used throughout Ethiopia as money.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 30, 2012
Sami Herder, Scandinavia
Photograph by Erika Larsen
Johan Kuhmunen, with his dog Cammu, lives in Sweden, but the summertime range for his family's herd crosses into Norway. The Sami tradition of learning from the elders is an important part of reindeer herding, and knowledge is passed down from generation to generation and not learned in books.

登录/注册后可看大图

January 31, 2012
Asiago Plateau, Italy
Photograph by Vittorio Poli, Your Shot
The small town where I live (Asiago plateau, Italy) is shrouded in fog in this image taken from the top of a mountain.

登录/注册后可看大图

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-1-31 23:57:38 | 显示全部楼层
有咱祖国大好河山啊···
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|广告服务|免责声明|小黑屋|友情链接|Archiver|联系我们|手机版|西班牙华人网 西华论坛 ( 蜀ICP备05006459号 )

GMT+2, 2024-5-7 09:35 , Processed in 0.008613 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.